August 28, 2012

Karen & Scott. Manti LDS Wedding

Karen was such a beautiful bride! I was quite flattered when Karen's mom (who is also a photographer) asked me to shoot her wedding. I was in WY shooting another wedding the evening of her reception, but I was still honored to shoot at the Temple. This couple is very darling together and it was so obvious that he LOVES HER! He seriously couldn't stop looking at her and snuggling into her. Congrats to you both!!





This is the bride's little sister. They are very close and her little sister REALLY wanted to do this shot!


I LOVE this image! You can FEEL the emotion here. Claire was so sad that her big sister moved out and got married. I am not exaggerating, I was tearing up behind the camera while taking TONS of these two interacting together.






















No comments: