December 17, 2011

Christmas Hours & The B Family

CHRISTMAS HOURS: I still have a HUGE stack of orders and several wedding albums that need to be picked up. Due to my son having surgery next week and wanting to spend more quality time with my family, ALL ODERS NEED TO BE PICK UP NO LATER THEN WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 21 @ 6PM. Orders not picked up by then will be available for pick up December 28. Depending on how Little Man does after surgery, we may leave town to see family for the Christmas Holidays and won't be back until that time. If you have any questions or concerns, please call or email me! :)

Now on to the good stuff!! Here is a darling family back this fall (yeah... still pretty behind on posting eh?) Their family is amazing to work with. I was told later that these boys said I could take their pictures anytime because I was fast and didn't drag the session out. Nice...











No comments: