December 31, 2014

Amber & Jace Engaged

Today is the last day of  2014. It has been one of my best years and I am beyond grateful! I am shooting my 47th (and last for this year) today. I seriously have had the greatest brides this year. I can't even begin to describe my gratitude for all of them. So cheers to the greatest year ever and to a Happy 2015 for all of us! Thank you to EVERY SINGLE CLIENT this year that has made this such a rewarding year! I am SOOOOO excited for the AMAZING things coming for SW Portraits this next year! You won't want to miss out!!! :) And let's end on a bang with a gorgeous session!

This is one of my favorite Engagement Sessions this last year. This couple is gorgeous and are up for anything. Their wedding was also super gorgeous! They were married this past fall right in the prime of all the gorgeous red leaves. 























No comments: