November 23, 2011

Gratitude

Today I am grateful for modern medicine and amazing doctors that know how to take care of their patients and babies! My little sister unexpectedly had her very first baby last night. Unfortunately she ended up in a C-Section like I did. I am not going to lie, I was a nervous wreck the whole time. I didn't want her to have to go through half the experience I did. Luckily, she didn't. The baby made it here safely and they are both doing great! Here is the newest member of our family!



Dash R. Trillo
11.22.2011 6:00pm
6 lbs
20 inches

Proud Parents: Nick & Camilla Trillo

3 comments:

Geena said...

I love him!!! He is so beautiful! I can not wait to meet him on Friday.

Jeanie said...

He's a DOLL!!! Good job Camilla & Nick!!! And I'm glad both mom and baby are doing well!

Beth-a-knee said...

He is SO beautiful. I'm so happy for Camilla!