March 8, 2011

New Albums

I woke up early this morning and was checking my emails when my husband walked in with two big boxes. I had been eagerly awaiting these boxes! My new albums! I am currently getting ready for an upcoming Bridal Fair and the albums I had been using in the past went out of business. I went searching for a new company to use and when I came across this one, I decided to give them a try.

I have been very pleased with this company so far.  The quality is fantastic. They have so many options in sizes, colours and textures. Let me tell you, it was so hard to narrow down which covers I wanted for my studio samples! I simply can not wait to do more albums.

Pages lay flat and come in 3 different paper finishing-Luster, Metallic and Irish Linen.
These albums come with not only a soft clothe covering, but a sturdy presentation box as well.
Here is a different style of album. This comes in different sizes and 8 different leather colour options.
Also comes in a soft clothe covering and a presentation box.

No comments: