March 2, 2011

Baby Preview

I seriously can't get over his cuteness. He is my pride and my joy. One mischievous little boy who is so hard to stay mad at because he owns my whole heart.


Also...
I went to a benifit dinner and auction for a good and kind man this past weekend up in Northern Utah. This man has cancer and has helped put on many benifits for others in need. I was truly overwhelmed by the love and support shown to this man and his family. There were a lot of people who came out despite the bad winter storm. So many people were extremly generous in their donations and how high they bid on items. A lot of people bid really high on most items donated. There was a Lazy Boy Chair donated that went for $1,100. WOW... The person that bid and paid that much then donated it back to be auctioned off again. The next person who won the second bid then donated the chair to this man and his family. This happened on many items that were auctioned off. Seriously, I haven't been that touched in a long time. I donated a photography session and there were a lot of people that bid on it and it went for quite a high price. I was so flattered. I can't wait to meet this person and do some amazing art work for them and their family!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

That is AWESOME Sherry!! What a great thing for you to be a part of. Oh, and the pic of Lincs is adorable!!! I love the colors. :D

Anonymous said...

wow. that is amazing. jeanie took the words right out of my mouth. lol. i am glad you can donate your time and talent to help others in need. your an amazing person.... and like jeanie said linc's pic is sooooo cute.