January 5, 2009

For My Parents

Photobucket

My parents were married Nov 17, 1984 in the Cardston, Alberta Canada Temple. When I was 19 my mom and I went to this temple and met up with my cousins and my aunt and uncle. It was an amazing experience-one I'll always cherish. I took this picture that day and this temple has always been a special place for me. This year for Christmas I wanted to do something special for my parents so I did some art work to this image and my sister Steph made a BEAUTIFUL frame for it. I love the look on my parents face when they saw it. They were in awe and so grateful. I love that I am blessed to be able to create something beautiful for others to cherish.

3 comments:

Erin said...

What a beautiful Christmas gift. It is a very unique temple.

Amanda said...

i love what you have done with this picture! what a sweet thoughtful daughter!

us*limes said...

oh, sher, could i get one for my parents? i bet they'd cry. it is so beautiful! could i?