January 14, 2009

EMI

Emily and I went out one day just for fun to shoot. She's very creative and has awesome ideas. Sometimes it's nice just to go out with someone to try new things. Here are some images from that day.

I'm back in school now and so far it's been great. I know it will be an intense semester. I should have a ton of school projects to post as well as what I shoot for clients. Here's to a great year!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Christensen's said...

You are amazing!!!! I love your pics! Jed and I went sledding at the High School on Center street. Let me know when you can go visiting teaching.

Anonymous said...

Hey these Rock! I'm set for life with profile pics! We need to go double shooting again soon, i still need to go through those i took of you! anyway, the booty pic makes me laugh!!