August 26, 2008

Cami's Bridals

Seriously... There should be a law against being this GORGEOUS! Cami is a really sweet girl too. She's pretty much up for anything and will let you try something new. It was so easy and fun shooting her bridals. Her future husband is one LUCKY guy! Look at her intense blues eyes! AMAZING! There are a lot of images in this post, but I couldn't help myself. She's so stunning...

Cami, you are a wonderful and amazing lady-I love you! Never forget!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jory Ward said...

well at least I know where I get it from.

Erin said...

These are great. Her dress is so unique. Love that location. Too bad it is so far away.

Darla said...

Love these Sherry. She's beautiful and I love her dress.

Amanda said...

Seriously?!?! She is gorgeous. i love the ones on the rock steps! Fantastic job!

Brooke said...

those last few are awesome! luv them