August 4, 2008

Eric & Wendy

I've been so busy lately that I have totally neglected my blog. Some of that is due to the recent (and long awaited) arrival of BREAKING DAWN! But I'm off to Girl's Camp tomorrow and wanted to get Wendy and Eric's wedding posted.

I LOVE Wendy and I'm so grateful she found Eric! They adore each other. They're wedding was pretty laid back but very sweet. They got married at a great time of day too. Wendy is actually a massage therapist who does AMAZING work. I will be posting her contact info soon. If anyone is interested in getting a GREAT massage, let me know and I'll send you her info!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Brooke said...

great flare. yes twilight was crazy I keep stopping to edit then stopping editing to read! its a naughty cycle! I say you should have the bride pay with massages! :) just a thought hahaha

Erin said...

What a beautiful wedding. Great job!

Amanda said...

Whoo hoo! I Love Breaking Dawn! Great wedding! I love the first one!