April 24, 2013

Montana: Senior Portraits

I was BEYOND flattered when Montana called and told me she wanted to fly in from Kansas City, Missouri to have me shoot her Senior Portraits. Wow... Yes please! This girl is just awesome and has a really cool personality! I truly LOVE shooting senior portraits and have been booking LOTS of them lately-can't wait! We shot Montana's Seniors last year and I am beyond smitten with how they turned out! She is such a gorgeous girl! Montana! Come back and see me soon-or maybe I will be seeing you this fall! =D






























2 comments:

Jessie said...

I love them all

Deborah said...

Beautiful pictures! You are incredibly talented!! I love them all, but especially the ones in the orchard and with the sunflowers!!

Would you mind telling me where the orchard is you used? Is it in Utah County? We are having our family pictures taken this weekend by an old college friend and I need to pick the location since she is from SLC and doesn't know the area. I would appreciate any locations (for morning pics) that you would be willing to share with me!

I do love your pictures and hope to be able to save up and book a photo session with you... Maybe our next family photo in the fall.

Thanks!
Deborah D.
(a Facebook follower)
(deverede@gmail.com)