March 25, 2013

Spring Family Mini Sessions 2013

Next month I will be doing Spring Family Mini Sessions! They will take place on April 19 or the 29th. Each of these two days will be at a different location. On the 19th, I will be shooting at the Provo Orchards. The 20th will be at this beautiful field down by Utah Lake. If you'd like to see what this location looks like, please email me! I won't be doing any other days or locations but the two. For more questions or details, please email me or text me! These sessions are for Family groups only-not extended family groups.

   ALSO... one lucky person will get a FREE mini session! You want in?? Here's what you have to do! "Like" my fan page on Facebook, share this add on your Facebook Page and leave a comment on this add where you see it whether it be on the fan page or my personal page! I will announce the winner on here on this blog on April 12, 2013 so be on the look out!






No comments: