May 17, 2012

Bragging Rights!

Today I am going to take a moment out of my busy wedding life to brag about my little sister. I come from a family that has a lot of artistic and music talent. My sister Stephanie and I are the ones that have carried this on to our adulthood. She is a BRILLIANT painter and can build anything. She puts a lot of thought, creativity and beauty into her work. I truly admire her talent. A few months ago, she called me up to take images for the upcoming Student Art Show at the Woodbury Gallery. Each year at UVU, all the students in the Art programs are required to submit to the student show. I could never get over the talent that was submitted each year. I was fortunate enough to have a few of my pieces accepted as well. When Stephanie brought her pieces over, I was floored... I mean LOOK at how AMAZING these pieces are!! The tractor was accepted into the show and I couldn't be more proud of her!






No comments: