August 23, 2011

Keenan & Suzanne: the Reception. Chillicothe, MO

I don't think I've been to such a FUN reception! Suzanne's theme was "Classy Country Cowgirl." Everything fit her style so well. They had so much food, everything was laid back and at the end... fire works and lanterns floating in the sky. This was one amazing party. People in the mid west are so kind and giving. I would seriously live there in a heart beat!





















Because this girl DESERVE'S an introduction...


                                                                                                       Hillary Sperry

Hillary is AMAZING! Love this girl with my WHOLE HEART! Not only did she spend HOURS making (that's right, I said MAKING!) Suzanne's STUNNING dress, but she was a lot of the brains behind the reception decor. She ALSO made all the pin wheels (with the help of her gorgeous daughters) and she also made that fun pin wheel cake. I know right? Are you gasping as much as I did? Stunning work Lady!

3 comments:

Hillary Sperry said...

Sherry I love you. These are beautiful pics love the fireworks and lanterns shots.

chococatania said...

Thanks for posting these pics! I have been so excited to see Hillary's hard work finished. Everything is absolutely beautiful! :)

Whitney said...

She totally deserves an introduction. The decor and cake were awesome!