May 30, 2011

Had to Share!

I have been busy working on my personal images of my son tonight since I haven't done that in... well, too long! Unfortunately, I have had to set my family blog to private due to a few crazies from my past. However, I will start posting a few personal things here and there so that clients and potential clients can get to know me a little on a personal level. Anyways... tonight I came across this image and thought it was just too darling!


As a mom, you truly think you have the CUTEST kid in the world and I am one of those moms. I can't help myself. However, there is a photographer who's blog I do love to look at who has a little girl close to my Linc's age that is just to die for GORGEOUS! But yeah, this image was taken (quite some time ago) at a photo shoot I was on while taking a break. I normally don't take my baby along, but this was up in Idaho so Linc's dad came up to help.

No comments: