July 21, 2009

Sara

This GORGEOUS girl is an amazing photographer. When she called me to do her pics, I was so dang nervous! One photographer taking another photographers pics... Come on, any photographer out there will most likely know what I'm talking about. I simply adore Sara though! She is so kind and EXTREMELY creative. She is publishing her first book and I am so impressed with it. When I was first starting out on my own, she sat down with me for HOURS going over so many aspects of business. There's not a lot of photographers willing to do that either-but she did. She helped me have a lot more confidence in myself as well. She is an amazing woman and I'm grateful I could do this shoot for her upcoming book.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

cort said...

They all turned out super good. Well done!

emiimage said...

AH yes, you found my 'secret' spot! i love shooting there!