June 21, 2009

Christensen Family

This is an amazing family that I absolutely adore. The gorgeous mom you see is a brain cancer survivor. Through the whole process she had the most positive, upbeat attitude I've ever seen. Two years have gone by and she is doing great. She truly is a great example to us all. She has a great husband and 4 beautiful children and taking their family pictures was nothing less then fun! They wanted to do their session in the studio which isn't very popular anymore, but I'm glad we did-I love working in the studio. It's a hard thing to learn and very rewarding!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Hansens said...

They are soooo cute. Jeannie really is my inspiration to keep going. They so great

Laura said...

Aww...these are great! I'm so glad I got to meet Jeannie way back when. She is so nice-- the kind of friend everyone wants and needs. (Kinda like you!) Seriously glad you have her.

Jeanie said...

Thank you Christy & Laura! Both of you are very sweet. :)

Sherry I always love your pics and I am SO glad that we're friends- your photography talent just adds to how great you are and I'm glad I get to be a part of that talent you have. PS- it has been 3 years since my tumor was removed. ;). Time flies doesn't it?