April 20, 2009

Krista

I LOVE this girl! I've known her since I was 13 years old. We lived on Vancouver Island when we were teenagers and couldn't have been more different from each other. But, we were the best of friends. Lucky for me, she met her sweet Mike down here while at BYU and is now a dance director at Lone Peak High School. Her talent is exquisite and unique. I've always thought of Krista as a perfectionist and it shows in her form. Here are some elegant images of my Krista.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

I'm glad you posted more pics of her on your blog! I'm impressed with how AMAZING she looks for just having a baby not very long ago! And as always, VERY impressed with the work you do! You have awesome talent I wish I had ;).