February 25, 2009

Valentine's Day

I spent my Valentines Day with this amazing family. They have such a unique and heart warming story. Laura and Peter adopted this adorable little girl a year ago and were able to have her sealed to them in the St.Louis, MO LDS Temple on Valentine's Day. What an wonderful experience that I got to be a part of. These two deserve all the happiness God has coming to them. I feel so honored to know this family and to have been a special part in their special day.

It was such a COLD day out and we didn't spend very much time outside at all, but man... what joy radiated from them!

Thanks you guys for everything! I love you guys!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Hillary Sperry said...

My Gosh I don't know how I would chose a picture to blow up and hang if I where Laura. Your classic family portraits look great but you have some fabulous more candid one's too! I love the one where she's walking between them and the feet one is so cute. I really love the family group shots too though.

The three of them are just so cute together. Let's make that 4 I think Lincoln was there too.

Tiff said...

What a sweet little family. And you are so talented, Sher! I do enjoy the pictures of the family, they are great. I love the last one, though, just the pine bough, the temple in the background. You've got vision, woman!

Amanda said...

What an awesome experience! that is so exciting! i love the pictures too! they are so amazing! what a beautiful family!