October 7, 2008

Wendy Okazaki

Wendy is the most AMAZING Massage Therapist EVER!! She got married back in June and we did some trade and I can't be more grateful! Never in my life have I had such a good massage-EVER... Wendy is very knowledgeable when it comes to the muscles and the human anatomy. I recommend her to ANYONE! In fact, we are trying to work in a deal where certain wedding packages starting next year, will come with a massage by her! We did some pictures of her for her upcoming website. Here they are...

Anyone wanting an amazing massage can contact Wendy at 801.472.3907 or at mayomassageclinic@gmail.com



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tiff said...

You are amazing! I love the horizontal one of her in the grass. You've got amazing talent, woman!

us*limes said...

i like the shed photo with the flare! very nice. cool!