May 6, 2008

Hope & Daniel 04.26.08

It may have looked like a nice warm day out, but it totally wasn't at all! It was so cold and windy! However, this was such a fun couple to shoot. It was very obvious that Daniel was totally in love with his bride. Hope was such a sweetheart and I'm so glad I got to meet them and shoot their wedding!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I swear I left a comment already! oh well we can try again! I love the one of them looking at the temple and the lasts ones wrap around light! yum!

Darla said...

Hey girl! Your pics look awesome. Thanks for always leaving such nice comments on my blog.

Kara May said...

These are so great! Love the b/w's so gorgeous.