March 25, 2008

Erika and Ben

Erika and Ben are a lot of fun to work with. It felt more like hanging out then working though. They both have a great sense of humour ;) and as you can see from these images, she knows how to laugh! I'm so excited to be their photographer for their wedding! I'm sure we will have even more fun together in May

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Gotta love it... This one makes me laugh so hard!


Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Bethany Jackman said...

hey cool location!!! i didn't think it was the gateway until the very end!! i love those blue walls! :)

Laura said...

Very intimate shots... love them! I LOVE Love all of the color. I want to be engaged again! :) I'm hoping to get you out here at least for Abbie's One Year pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Anna Lamborn said: "that one's cute when she's kissing him."

Anonymous said...

Nice pics Erika