January 13, 2012

Starlee's Bridals!

I ADORE this girl!! I am so happy Wendy & Camron sent her my way! She is such a happy and bubbly person. One thing I love about her is that she knows what she wants and is not afraid to go get it! We had SO much fun during this shoot. Starlee and her new hubby live in Dubai now and I am so sad! Girl, you better come back and visit!

PS-Tomorrow is the BIG Bridal Expo at Thanksgiving Point! If you are getting married or know someone that is, you WON'T want to miss this EXPO!! Come see me at my booth and get an AMAZING SPECIAL if you book AT THE EXPO TOMORROW!! Can't wait to meet all the beautiful Brides tomorrow.
























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you wish to get lot more targeted free traffic from search engines for your website almost effortlessly? Well, with increased exposure around the internet it's possible. But most website owners are yet not aware of how to get the popularity that multiplies itself within days. As many internet marketers say, this backlink and traffic service can get potentially thousands of visitors to almost any website. So just visit http://xrumerservice.org to get started. :)

Jessie Evans said...

Cute! You can just tell she has such a darling personality from these pictures, great job!