January 23, 2012

Gregg & Starlee:Wedding

I truly don't think anything could bring this bride down on her wedding day. She was positively glowing and so radiant! It was with out a doubt, the happiest day of her life! Even the nasty blizzard, high winds and FREEZING COLD weather that blew in when they came out of the temple didn't put a damper on these two. Nope! They just WENT with it! I had shot a wedding the day before with the stomach flu and was still recovering while shooting this one. I am so grateful for this couple's amazing good nature, upbeat personalities and kindness. It TRULY made things a little easier for me to just feel better! By the end of the evening, I was even more sad that Starlee was moving to Dubai because I know we would have become really close. In fact, we have had SEVERAL long (long distance) conversations already and I seriously ADORE her!






























8 comments:

Gina woodhouse said...

Love the photos! The candids were beautiful and the exterior temple shots were gorgeous. Also loved the colors captured in the reception photos. Great job!

Caroline said...

Beautiful couple, beautiful day!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I particularly like the candid photos. Beautiful color.

Sherry Ward said...

Thanks for the sweet, kind words! I ADORE Starlee! She is amazing!

browniean said...

Sherry, You do such an amazing job! What beautiful photos! It definitely was a cold and wet day, yet you captured it wonderfully. Congrats Starlee!

Ashley said...

Love the "dreaminess" captured in the snowy photos outside the temple. Elegant reception with vivid colors. Beautiful!

Dean Family said...

Wow! I wish I lived in Utah, so I could get amazing photo's! Gregg and Starlee looked Fab. and even though it was snowy, you captured the love between that happy couple. So beautiful! Sherry, I know how you feel about Starlee...I adore her also!

kreesten said...

Great pictures. I really liked the colors and the fun candids shots in the snow.